Thursday, February 25, 2010

Tonight

So!

Tonight I will be meeting some fellow bloggers.

I've never met any of my blog buddies actually - except Tamara very briefly at a work type thing.
So it seems that Being Brazen has organised this get together in Long Street tonight (at Neighbourhood at 18:30 if any CT bloggers read this).

I am actually a little nervous. It's one thing having virtual friendships... it's a whole nother ball game meeting face to face but someone challenged me on this the other day in fact and so yes, I will take the proverbial* bull by the horns and off I go to Cape Town.

*I'd never be so mean to a bull - I'm a bunny hugger at heart after all!

6 comments:

Shayne said...

Good luck!

Sure it will go fine. I've met a whack of my bloggy buddies and when we met it was as if we'd known each other forever.

am going to tell my sister (i'm so not a blogger) about tonight. If i was in ct i'd go.

have a ball xx

Kristen said...

sounds great - have fun!

phillygirl said...

Yay for you lady! I hope you had an absolute ball and definitely wish I coulda been there to meet you too. Look forward to hearing all about it :)

Tamara said...

I had no idea I was the only blogger you'd met (super briefly)! If it's any consolation, in the 10 minutes I got to chat you you IRL, I was already cinvinced of your awesomeness ;-)

Have fun!

Mel said...

Dang! I saw this a day too late. I have been very out of touch in cyberland this week so serves me right.
How did it go?

Oh, and please...please dont wish summer away just yet! ;-)

AngelConradie said...

I LURV M.O.B.s!! I wish I could attend some of the CT meets...