Monday, July 24, 2006

Upsetting the apple cart

A friend sent me this and I thought it was worth sharing:

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right person to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men.... Men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the hell out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch!

Anonymous said...

Caz - Clearly you live among the vines. Is it not just a beautiful day today. First rain, then sun and now the cluds covering the mountain. I can see all fom my study.

Caz said...

Sneaky sneaky. Who is sparky? Such crypticness!
Lets see, shall we?
You close enough to share my weather, but you're in your study at 11. Hmmmmm.
Give us a clue?

Anonymous said...

Sparky is the name of my Yorky - and the worst we have done to him is dress him in a tiny little Springbok Jersey. Talk of embarasing the dog. He fearing a call up from Jake.

I am currently unemployed that is why I am in my study. I am trying to get my own marketing consultancy going here in Stellenbosch so if you know of anyone who needs marketing done please send them my way.

Caz said...

JAKE NEEDS HIM!!!!!!!