Friday, May 22, 2009

F my life

I have discovered what may just be my new favourite website. Check it out here (Thanks Meegs for sharing!)
What's great about F my life is that no matter what is going on in your day there is bound to be a story there that's worse and, if not, you get to share yours! :)

Some examples from the site:

Today, I was sitting at my college campus, there were good looking girls all around me and I was trying to catch their eye and smile, letting them know I'm available. A butterfly flew by me and I screamed. FML

Today, my friend and I decided to wear a new red lipstick. The guy I like turned around, looked at her and said, "Red is a really interesting, sexy color. Pretty bold. Not bad." and he smiled. I waited, smiling also, only for him frown and say, "Your teeth are REALLY yellow." FML

Today, my dad told me about how my mother had a bad dream last night and began to scream "Don't take me, take my children!" FML
he he he

2 comments:

Meegyn said...

Pleasure hun ... now since you were bitching about me not blogging enough, how about leaving some extra comments on mine huh? *Spanks her ass*! ... and another thing, lady, why am I not on your blog list? huh? HUH?

I'm kidding about everything except the pleasure and spanking your ass of course. Oh go on ... you know you miss that!

Tamara said...

Hehehehe.... so going to investigate this site - sounds hilarious!