Saturday, March 03, 2007

D Day is (almost) upon us

MY MOTHER IS COMING TO VISIT!!

Click here to read about the last time my mom visited. Scary, right?

This is scarier.... this time my aunt is coming as well! Let me give you a little context:

My aunt has 3 daughters and a son. The daughters are lovely, neat, dutiful ladies inclined to neat hair, ironed clothes, regular housework and healthy cooking (think steamed veggies).

My mom has 3 sons and a daughter. This daughter is inclined to none of the above. I blame it on my position in the family (bless you Freud for all the justifications you provide!) But really, I grew up playing cricket and waterpolo and tennis and the-moving-target-for-my-brother's-beebee-gun. Tidiness somehow never became a passion.

So before said mother and aunt arrive on wednesday some panic will ensue.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

Edyta said...

the horror. lol.
good luck! hugs!

Anonymous said...

:) thanks lady!

Edyta said...

lady? where? :D

Anonymous said...

lol