Friday, April 24, 2009

voting moral dilemma

well it seems that everyone is blogging about their voting experience on wednesday. The most eventful part of my voting was the queue and the moral dilemma which resulted.

You see, standing in the queue The Band handing me a Steri Stumpi (chocolate milk drink) - my pregnant indulgence. I was pretty bored by that stage and shoved my as yet unsullied thumb nail through the foil with gusto and SPLOOSH! chocolate milk splattered all over the lady in front of me's top. BUGGER.
She didn't notice, but the chick behind us did.

What to do? What to do? Should I ease my conscience by telling her but then have to stand behind a super grumpy woman for the next hour, or should I just pretend it never happened?

Well you can all guess which choice I went with. I am pregnant and can not be held accountable for my actions and besides, what she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

Perhaps as some form of divine vengeance, the nail ink person did a bloody shoddy job on my nail and in the last two days i actually think it is getting darker and bigger. At least steri stumpi washes out!

No comments: