Thursday, August 07, 2008

Blogspot is paining me

eeeugh anyone else battling to post? I've been trying to post for 2 days and it keeps sticking.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh well so anyway, I cycled home from work last night!! hey??? About 20km (I work in Stellenbosch and the new place is in Somerset West). It was great - first exercise I've done since the Argus (Yep, that was in March - I even still had some powerade in my bottle from then!!) Pretty gross.

Naturally by the time I got into bed last night I had a raging fever and could barely swallow. I'm doped up today and a little better although the ears are paining a bit. It was inevitable really. Haven't been sick all year, naturally my body had to protest the impending threat of regular exercise.

Anywhooo here are some redefinitions for you....

One letter added:

Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the subject
financially impotent for an indefinite period of time.

Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole.

Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.

Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting
laid.

Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very,very high.

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the Person who
doesn't get it.

Arachnoleptic Fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've
accidentally walked through a spider web.

Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your
bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

Same word new meaning:

Coffee,n. The person upon whom one coughs.

Willy-nilly, adj. Impotent.

Lymph v. To walk with a lisp.

Flatulence, n. Emergency vehicle that picks up someone who has been run
over by a steamroller.

Balderdash , n. A rapidly receding hairline.

Testicle, n. A humorous question on an exam.

Pokemon, n. A Rastafarian proctologist.

Oyster, n. A person who sprinkles his conversation with yiddishisms.

You got any to add??

5 comments:

Sweets said...

you cycled to work... impressive!

LOL i love the testicle one!

Gill said...

Hope you get better soon. Love the redefinitions LOL!

Tamara said...

MwahaHAHAHA! I am laughing my butt off (hopefully). Hilarious, lady. Now I'm trying to think of new ones to add.

Caz said...

:) my best is pokemon. hahaha

Anonymous said...

You cycled to work? Wow. You're a brave woman. You think I can do it?

20kms...wowie