Wednesday, November 21, 2007

LISTS

So I found an interesting new blog click here to see it - quite cool - and it inspired me to make my own little list which I'm sure will be added to over the coming weeks and I hope you guys will add to it to (if there is anyone out there....anyone at all?)

LIST OF THINGS THAT BUG THE HELL OUT OF ME:
* Vodacom service provider (obviously)
* Facebook users that invite you to every stupid application there is - like vampires???
* Facebook profiles that have a gazillion applications and take forever to load
* IT people who know less than me
* Cold weather when it is meant to be summer :(

LIST OF THINGS THAT MAKE ME EXCEPTIONALLY HAPPY:
* My hammock!!!
* My band!!!
* The month of holiday that is fast approaching
* Being done with my masters (and seriously this one is big enough to stay on the list for my whole life!)
* My absolutely ADORABLE neice. Seriously, how cute is this child!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your right about one thing.... your niece is adorable! Oh and about Vodacon and the weather. Ok Ok so there's alot you're right about!
Here are my additions to your lists:

Things that bug me:
1) People who have to stand on top of you at the checkout point in a store. There should be a 30cm restriction stopping them from breathing down your neck. Seriously freaks me out!!!!

Can't think of any else that bugs me.

Things that make me HAPPY!!!
1) The thought of some holiday time coming up!
2) The fact that I'm moving out at the end of the year!
3) My older sister is moving into a house with a pool, I'm finally going to have a tan!
4) My nieces and nephews

ok ok I could go on forever. I'll give some one else a turn.

Just one more thing Caz, it concerns me that you listed your hammock before your band!
4)