So scarce, I know. Sorry sorry!
Last week was a good week, I:
- was on the radio twice (fortune and fame, people!) and will be on again tomoro (no I won't say what and when) to discuss the launch of our first of its kind Mobile Carbon Calculator. Been working on this project for aaaages so was cool to get a nice media response to something which i kind of consider to be my baby.
- worked at the Natural and Organics Fair (a bunch of crazy hippies mostly, but entertaining nonetheless)
- took my first day of vacational leave this whole year
- spent that day doing the Crystal Pools hike on the way to Koelbaai. Stunning. Basically you hike up this gorge into the mountains. River flowing furiously. Fynbos blossoming.
- went to my favourite cuban place
- started my veggie garden properly - this morning I saw my first seedling emerge - woohoo!
Yesterday I started a new boot camp and also a bit of a detox. Bikini season looms.
My brother left on Sunday. Sucks. Miss him already. ugh. Why must people go to London. Really! :(
AAAANyway, I may be up in Joburg next week. Anyone keen to meet up? Probably tuesday or wednesday evening??