Tuesday, December 04, 2007

oooooh the lengthiness of the last weeks before vacation!

People, it is 9 days 8 hours fifty eight minutes and twenty two seconds til the last days of work (yup - I am geeky enough to have actually placed a countdown timer on my desktop!)

I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF!! No really.

BUT TIME IS DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGING!!
so loyal readership (cher)
what's news?

So on friday i have two year end parties - one day and one night and both of them are pirate themed... what are the chances.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have HUGE news for you!!!! I am not pregnant... ha ha - after my shocking display of non-maternalness on Sunday I'm not surprised. ok ok and because I'm not married either. Anyways news flash Caz, time is dddrrrraaaaagggggiiiinnnnngggg on because of the timer on your desk. Take it off and you'll see the week fly by and before you know it you'll be sipping pino colades in the summer sun. I on the other hand will be at work slogging away making sure the country has fresh water to drink!

As for the pirate themed parties on the same day .... that's quite something. See you later chicken :)

Edyta said...

YES!
I am back, I know, right!
I'll catch up with everything asap. Darn i missed everyone. Feels good to be back!